Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Comforting during time of need!

Many of us go through hard times in our life! Everyone does no one is excluded! I an so thankful for all the things I have been blessed with! I was thinking recently, you never know how much you have been blessed until you don't have it! It can be as simple as running water! I love this gospel that I am a part of it has helped me to understand that God puts us through trials to make us stronger! He loves everyone of us and knows exactly what we are capable of doing! I love prayer it has brought me closer to God and my family! Here are some hymns to help you appreciate things a little more!


I need thee every hour

If you could hie to kolob

Unanswered yet? (this one is not a hymn but I love it! It is sung by Micheal McLean)

Come thou font of every blessing

(Youtube these and listen to the spirit of it and relax!)



No comments:

Post a Comment