Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beautiful and inspiring heroines you Need to learn about!

Joan Of Arc is one of the most beautiful stories I have read!

Here are some book and other materials to look into!

http://www.amazon.com/Joan-Arc-her-own-words/dp/1885983085

http://www.amazon.com/Valiant-Young-Women-Bryce-Gibby/dp/0974174319/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384380853&sr=1-1&keywords=Valiant+young+women

Lady Jane Grey is also another one of my favorites! She truly does have an amazing story to tell!

The only info I know of her is from the same book from above. Valiant Young Women-Heroines


Irene Gut is also another inspiring, moving, and beautiful story!


I was so inspired by her Christian story! Here is the link to her book! 

Last but not least, Maria Von Trap 


Yes Maria Von Trap is a real woman and a true Heroine! 
Here is the link to her book! 

1 comment:

  1. :) Joan of Arc is my heroine! She was amazing. Thanks for sharing the material suggestions. I've never heard of Irene Gut though. Who was she?

    ReplyDelete