Monday, April 14, 2014

Reflections of 2013-2014 school year




"The world looks like something  God has just imagined for his own pleasure,.."
~Anne of Green Gables~

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
~Nelson Mandela




This song is currently my favorite and inspirational









My Constant goal and inspiration:


I have been born as Nephi of old, to goodly parents who love the Lord. I understand those who
are worthy go forth with faith, I am of the army of Helaman and I have been taught in my youth.



I am creator! I create with love, passion, and purpose!  "Let your let so shine before men that they may
see your good works and glorify your father, which is in heaven."


I will fulfill the full measure of my creation. I help inspire other to rise up and come unto Christ.
And to help others and myself develop our unique strengths and grow in faith.


Through our passion for learning we can better our family, friends, and the world. I passionately
school at home, that I may learn to love and serve my king. My parents have abundantly taught
me faithfully the joys of blessings of what the gospel brings. I learn faithful through study and faith,
to serve the Lord that I may live with him for eternity. I am child of God "that by him and through him
and of him, the worlds were created, and the inhabitains thereof are begotten son & daughters unto God"
(D&C 76:24) I understand that God is my loving father & has given me a source of revelated truth,
that I can use as a standard and guide to evaluate & understand the things of world. That by applying
truths found there I can change the world.


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phillippians 9:13) As a unique individual,
by appealing the principles found in the precious scriptures and using logical reasoning. I
have something unique to offer the world that will make a difference. "He saith he who abidth in
him ought to walk even as he walketh" (1 John 2:6) I am staring to see my world as it really is. My
attention span is increasing.  I am growing in my study hours. I am gaining self-discipline. I am
becoming more self depended & not peer depended. I am becoming competent. I know how to be
a homesteader in my home education.


I am begining to: Mange time, put logical on paper, see pattern, equations, relationships, recognition,
truths in my world and scriptures, I can recognize symbols and symbolism,  have more intuitive,
inspire myself to do hard things, choose between good & bad, read like a lawyer, write an author,
think like a philosopher, and speak like an orator.


"I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giventh no
commandement under the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them, that they may accomplish
the things which he commented them." ( 1 Nephi 3:7)






Inspired by many sources but here are the resources:


LEMI Pyramid Project Mission Statement
Moorehouse academy slogan and theme song
Steven Palmer Life Manifesto
Book of Mormon
King James Bible
My Mother
LDS Primary Songs









No comments:

Post a Comment